Saturday, January 14, 2006

I want to love you
I want to love you so much that I can taste it
Like white wine swirling around my tongue and traveling down my throat
Bringing warmness to every inch of my insides
I want to love you so that the thought of your very being
Spreads throughout me, giving comfort to every crack and corner of my soul
I want to love you so that you will never want another
You will never look any further
You will become the living manifestation of every cliche there is about love
I want to love you so much that I bring warmth to your cold days
And a breeze on the sun
I want to be the water to your glass
I want to fill you up and precipitate your outer layer
I want to rekindle hope for mankind with my love for you
Starting with you
I want to love you
So can I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home