Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Secret Thoughts

I left
but I was never gone
I walk the walk
I sing the song
And when I'm here, I blend right in
My soul rests somewhere
Over the horizon

Over the plains
under a rock
In a sunny valley
Dancing on waves in a river
Splashing my feet in the warm mud
Sending my voice into the breeze

I yawn
most times from lack of sleep
I curse
"Shit, damnit...bleep, bleep, bleep!"
Sift through papers
Check my mail
I'm late again
My insides yell
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I'm gone
To that special paradise
Available to no one
Taken captive by the playful whispers
Of my own thoughts

Some people say the end is near
Sometimes I think the end is here
But what's the end, I must insist
Would it mean the end of this?
The end of chaos, the end of pain
Who cares if it ends, this world is insane

And I close my eyes
Waiting for the day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home