Saturday, January 14, 2006

I scream out and returned is the echo of other voices. I am given four options in a world of unlimited choices. I am crawling up a wall, but the wall's descending down. I am formally dressed, but represented as a clown. The sound of other voices echo and the muffled groans go mute. The words I heard, the words I hear are false but labeled as the truth. To lead me is to kill me and to touch me is to die. To take me, shape me, make me, shake me is to take me from my high. I'm just so high I have not reached the heights my heart would have me rise. My body floats into the heavens, breaking all my earthly ties. I am a flower growing beautifully, but withering with ease. You cannot pluck me from my element, my beauty, it will cease. I am given three options in a world of unlimited choices. Choking the life that has yet to be born, has yet to be given a voice. And so how can this amateur be on their own? If this amateur's not trusted to make it alone. Amd the warnings of fate as a prison cell evolve. But the prison cell of fate's not a prison at all. I am given two options in a world of unlimited choice. To die or to live by another man's voice. And as fate would have it, they force me to choose. But is fate forced, of course not, fate could never lose. The ones who imprison me broke free from the prison cell of fate. But this amateur is still locked in, the amateur could not escape. She is given one option in this world of unlimited choice. And this option is the option you take with no voice. And this option is not a choice in the least. With only one option decision has ceased. And I breathe in the warm scent of freedom, of air. And remember whose with me, whose always been there. Ultimatums exist in a world with no choices. Are thrown out in desparate fear by scared voices. Are voiced in the night, through the echoes of cries. And bounced off the walls until quickly they die. And left with no choice in the prison cell of fate. I am given unlimited options in the world I create.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home